A letter to my Friends.

To 
My Dear Friends

Subject::- A lot like love.

Dear all

Hey! Guys. 
Where to start with. Let me start it by narrating about how I am feeling right now. You know when I am writing I feel like I have been blessed till date that I got a good number of friends in every walk of my life starting from my school days till where I stand now.

First thing first. Rahul. He was, is and I am sure, will always be my support entire my life. He has always been a brother figure for me. Though we get lesser time together but our bonding is an incessant line of trust.

Amit. Well! a man with brains. Had he been listening to me now I would have never said all this on his face but may be I'm feeling like a drunk so I dare to punch all the shit coming to my mind. He was the one who has always been my motivation behind studies. Only I know how bad a student I was. Ghoss! I am no more studying. In our school life I got really great people who are, indeed my friends till date. Unki tarif ke shabd bhi aise hain ki suru hote hain "C" se aur Khatam hote hain "ye" se. (I hope tum sab samajh gaye hoge) Shivang, Ravi, Joshi, Pappu, Bandul, Ketan and a huge trail will follow if I continue counting names... Dekkho ye. Riteshwa toh reh hi gaya.. badi gali deta.. ha ha ha.

There after in college I got Avinash, Anand, Diwakar, and none other than Muttu. They all are really great people though they don't deserve to know this. ( You buggers you are really evil. Do you hear that. but still Somewhere deep in my heart I have a sense of respect for all of you.)

If 2011 - 2013 could be stated as my years of struggles then I would happily say that I really had a big support from the Fantastic Four Gang consisting Nitin, Vimal, Raju and of course me. These three guys has always been with me when it came to releasing tension of Pocket whether it be on Idli Shops, Gol-gappa shops or Momos point. (Shivangg Beddda kuch sikho). I would like to add some fabulous words for them here but unfortunately they are not Pg 13 words that I could use here just like that. I don't want a censorship running over my blog. :)  

Then last but not the least Dr. Vishal. yup! he should be the man behind the bars because we were cahoots in the most serious crime we ever committed - Career. Dr. Sahab has been a great finding. By the time I write though "someone" has already acquired him; yet a friend in need is a friend indeed and if I have to talk tall He is more than just a friend.

To be really true to my heart I really adore you all. I miss you all here. Every time and any time when ever I wanna have some one by my side I think of you guys. I don't know how many times I have made you realize the fact that I never fell in love except for you guys. Whenever I leaf through my photo book I come to know that I really have a set of friends who are there for me. Forever and Always. Here, in Noida, its a little tough because you guys are not here. And I really miss you all. I know many of you may say that I don't call or text but trust me guys I keep you abreast. I am writing this because I got a message on FB. One of you said that he misses me. Boy! I miss you too. And let me tell you all whatever this world does to me, I, for the sake of our friendship will always be with you. and receive my heartiest thanks for being a friend and making me feel special. Bass karte hain. nahi bologe ki Kitna Nautanki batiyate ho be. Janwarwa.. (Avinash I hate you buddy for giving me such an ugly nick name)

Guys love you. 
and I miss you. And I miss you like hell.

Yours 
Dear brother.
Gaurav.


Koi bhul bhal gaya ho toh bata dena baad me edit kar ke naam daal denge guru. Lolz.

Comments

  1. ufff....tumhare ye emotional blogs..bt neways its nice..and 1 more thing is dat u shud b grateful to me for giving u such a real and lovely name that suits ur profile-----JAANWAR....:-) TAKE CARE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment. I'll be appreciating your comment.

Popular posts from this blog

क़बीर - क्यूँ?

तुमसे मुहब्बत है।

Book Review