Friendship Day


Hi! guys,
Here is something I wanna tell all my chums though we have had involvement in lot of funny incidences, funny moments and did a lot of Kaand(s), Out of them I am sharing my precious memoirs which repeatedly come to my mind. Here is my say guys.
Happy reading...

  • Rahul- It was december of 2005. We were so worried about Board exams. Actually I was worried too much and why not? Pass hone ke lale pade the yaar. We had a long discussion and he assured me that we'll pass the exam and we did and that too meritoriously, at least he did. I feel that it was a remarkable moment that made me study from thereon.                         
  • Amit - You are a bitch! We have had a lot of lovely moments together but that emotional talk we had on Jatar-Ghat. Whenever I recall of it I feel, Were we drugged or something? Was that us? Haha!! ( I know you remember that don't you). and remember, You are a bitch love.
  • Shivang- Remember those reclining chairs and terrace garden talk. I feel that we levelled up our friendship that day and there after.
  • Ravi- Yaar, two guys were built with there respective role, Alok nath to Play BABU ji and You to play the Sweetest guy in the universe. (When girls say that on your face, I envy you. I admit) and for the best incident with you, What Sachin Tendulkar said? "The Next time".
  • Joshi- You were on ' I know all mode', on your entry gate, MeerGhat. Man ( I know you would say, Ahira, Tose na Hoyi) Well thanks! I know. 
  • Ketan- On your terrace, you playing congo, Joshi had just finished that song 'Mere Dushman Tu Meri' and we mocked him. By god after that we had that Gazal trail. Hopefully we get to repeat that soon.and you were smuggled in our amity hostel. Mahadev guru... 
  • Vimal- as Raju says Tum B******** ho! Well that's our cliche Remember Merrut tour?  On return journey you missed your train and were running behind the train. You were my Simran the then birthday boy.
  • Nitin- Ahh! every second incident is an epic. No comments. I wish we would have not done those embarrassing things that we cant even share.25Dec:)
  • Avinash- Only one line comes repeating. Arey Janwarwa Marr jayenge be. Bhai Bas teen feet gahera pani tha. And you were shouting like a KG kid. Even when I am punching these I am laughing out loud. It was like Titanic gonna drown again. Fir kab chalega boating?? Hehe..
  • Pradeep Kashyap -We were walking to that Tapri for Maggie and Chai. You said Gaurav- Main teri shadi me aaunga jarur. I didn't know what made you say that out of nothing but those pretty words keep me thinking that you will be the first guy to be invited as and when I get someone Jo Jhel Sake Mujhe.. haha.. 
  • Dinesh - Sab chod Bhai bass itta bata de, Tu rajai me karta kya tha??
  • Dalveer- When you took me to your room and asked me to sing. I felt great. I started taking Singing as a hobby buddy.
  • Gaurav Agrawal- Last day at Amity, We were bidding farewell to each other, this guy came to me and hugged me back. when we parted I saw his moist eyes. I never saw a guy cry for me buddy. You made me feel special.  Hats off to you Dear. keep loving me. Haha.
  • Dr. Vishal- This guy! I went to see him off and asked for one thing, Don't return with the same relationship status - single and for god's sake he took it too seriously. :) Well done tiger! And you know You are the only person I feel safe with. Ha ha. (Nice Cliche).
  • Abhinav aka Panda- Think of a situation, Your phone, your room's key, and every thing that could come to your rescue is locked up in a room and you are in standing out in your nicker. Well don't thank me for doing that Panda but I loved it. Daya darwaje kaise khol leta tha bhai.. ?? Gajab Ho gaya tha na be? 

There are a lot of other beasts who should be mentioned here and someday they will be. But for now I want to wish them all a very happy friendship day with a little message/suggestion/request that Life is full of good and bad things. With friends we make it all look good. Make friends retain the old one's and avail every chance to embarrass them. Be happy and make this world  a happy place to live or shall I book a plot on Moon?


P.s. - You can share your views in comment section or simply like it. but do let me know about it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

क़बीर - क्यूँ?

तुमसे मुहब्बत है।

Book Review