Pencil


Into the classroom

Smiles all around, 3rd row, 2nd position. She was sitting beside a blonde figure, no matter whom she accompanies, she is the Goddess`s daughter. I was sitting 1st row corner, just parallel to her. Very rarely I could catch her glimpse. I wonder I could be her...


PENCIL.

Her pencil that she might be using it as a small stick to tap on her fist full of drizzled sweating, if I would be her pencil she might have used me as her part time comb to adjust her flock of hair hanging loosely from the corner of her ears, if I would be her pencil, she would use me to press the petals of her lips while she`ll be filled with nostalgia. At times she`ll lick the pencil (me)when she`ll get deeper in her thoughts without having slightest notice of my existance in her beautiful hands. I could taste her lips, the beautiful rose-petals like, pinkish and soft, as if some new kind of flavor is there. Thanks to God to show such shef like talent by creating a new taste her lips, her flock of hair, soft and jet black glowing eyes. All seems as if a new kind of dessert is made by God for me, so that I could subside the taste of other raw and unhealthy dishes by biting small pieces of my Chocó-pudding cuddle pie or may be God wanted to name her something else. What a beauty he created, a master piece, or a bigger term I must use to properly ornate the greatness of God for developing such a prototype. I bet he created her when he was in the greatest of mood and when god is in full mood he creates wonders, when he was happy he made Niagra falls, when he was happy again he created roses and when he was happiest he created her…

My dear, Dearest….. Is there any term better to call her? I bet. Not.


26/02/2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

क़बीर - क्यूँ?

याद

तुमसे मुहब्बत है।