Kuwanra Baap. LOLZ...

As I stepped in 23rd year of my life, it provided me with a beautiful gift, a twenty year old daughter. I know its quite complex and way beyond limits of understanding. She is not my real daughter but in reality she is.
Destinies bring you what you truly deserve so destiny brought us together through a friend circle, she is one of my friend's treasured room mate. Her name is Fubu.
Her personality is well equipped with every girlie ingredient from cuteness to beauty, from melodious voice to marvelous grace, from sense of humor to sense of responsibility. She is a girl who makes everyone happy. She spreads smile and brings a proud feeling. I call her Baccha, and I feel it too.
 I've seen my dad, my uncles and Tau ji's as fathers of my Manthra Sisters. I've seen their love for each other. I've read emotions in forwarded messages about a daughter's love towards her father too but never in my life I had thought of having experience of being one so early. It is a great feeling actually, though it seems humorous yet its proud feeling to have a child like my FuBu.
One day my chum asked me out of shock "Why do you feel like she is your daughter?"He further added, "Friendship could be there between you two, she can be your younger sister even, why do you call her your child?, you are not even married and how the hell a man in his twenties could have a daughter who sailed off her teenage lately, from where such feeling was injected in you?"
I feel that she brought in me a new set of emotions that made me feel like a Chachu (as she calls me). I should have told my friend;

"A Dad is a person
 Who is loving and kind,
 And often he knows
 What you have on your mind.
 He's someone who listens,
 suggests, and defends
 A dad can be one
 of your very best friends;
 He's proud of your triumphs,
 but when things go wrong,
 A dad can be patient
 and helpful and strong"

That is what I feel about my daughter. She is my baccha, who adores me as her idol but the truth is flatly displayed that I am nothin, if I don't have people like her around me.

On my birthday she gave me a beautiful hand made present. I was speechless when I got it, it was a card consisting messages from my friends. She also wrote a note in it. It was overwhelming. I never thought that I would get equated affection from her.
That day I wanted to recite the following lines to her but I couldn't. But today I've built up some courage to tell her that;

In my daughter's eyes I am a hero
I am strong and wise and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
She was sent to rescue me
I see who I want to be
In my daughter's eyes
In my daughter's eyes
Everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light
And the world is at peace
This miracle God gave to me
Gives me strength when I'm weak
I find reason to believe
In my daughter's eyes
And when she wraps her hand around my finger
Oh! it puts a smile in my heart
Everything becomes a little clearer
I realize what life is all about
It's hangin' on when your heart
Is had enough
It's givin' more when you feel like givin' up
I've seen the light
It's in my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes
I can see the future
A reflection of who I am
And what we'll be
And though she'll grow and someday leave
Maybe raise a family
When I'm gone
I hope you'll see
How happy she made me
For I'll be there
In my daughter's eyes.

Fubu, Beta, Now I believe in god. As you had said "kuch mangg ke dekhiye bhagwaan se, jab mil jayega tab believe kijiyega inme." thanks to almighty that he heard me so early. I got you as my sweet little baccha.

I want to thank your mom and Dad to give us such a sweet girl who is not just good but awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

क़बीर - क्यूँ?

तुमसे मुहब्बत है।

Book Review