The Steps At times we walk down the street and many thoughts are running in our minds, but hardly have they come out. Today I am starting to write those thoughts which many times stuck in my mind: make me laugh; sometime make me sad, sometime embarrassing and many times angry over some acts. THE STEPS is all about those running thoughts which usually let me think over those dimensions which are still to be discovered. Well! I want to make one thing clarify that it’s not a boring type of story and neither it’s a fiction. It’s just a simple set of thoughts which are converted into Black and White by Me. I am doing so because I want to express myself properly. ” Ohh! Let me tell the truth “ is what saying my Inner soul, Should I hear the Voice of my Inner soul. Yap Of course!! I am writing this just because someone told me to do this and shown a sort of confidence in me. That’s why I am writing. To Readers Enjoy, think and Give your feedback.. • ...
Dearest of the dear, illuminant of delight - so sheer; Beloved of the Roses, Heart of the daisies; Smile of sunflower, as pleasure of dower; feathery moon like aura, calm and easing; lumen is your word pacifies raging sword; so easy and so warm so lucid and so firm; your walk in my world, like a saviour - Herald; you are a merry feeling, for every ail-one healing; Your happiness is my wish My lovely, dear Sis. -Gaurav
A day dreaming Date: Saturday 2011 Venue: Interview Hall, Fiber2 fashion’s Office I was waiting for my turn for the Interview. Attendant shouted “Number 9” Ohh! That’s me. I entered the room for P.I session. I saw a beautiful girl of about my age waiting for me, She was fair and looked cute. Shuru wore corporate suit yet looked a diva. For the first five seconds I was gathering my heart beats that were rolling all over the ground I don’t know why but she reminded me of someone. Someone about whom I still feel guilty. It was when I was in class fifth, yeap!! I have also been in class fifth guys but i bet you, my class fifth was a bit different from yours. First day in a new school. Actually papa got a new posting so we had to switch. It was all fun there but funnier here. Our family has got plenty of friends there on the very first day. Sardar uncle, Mahima aunty, Unki Beti Ilu...She was cute. But my biggest fear was waiting for me. ...
Comments
Post a Comment
thanks for your comment. I'll be appreciating your comment.